the success of the Swift, the designer had to make a two seater,
which will be the first aerobatic two seater for training and teaching.
This model is a semi-scale reproduction of this famous polish aerobatic
sailplane. This version features a versatile MH-32 airfoil which gives a smooth fast and previsible
flying characteristic. It is fully aerobatic, has a wide speed range,
races well. Perfect on the slope or behind a tow plane. It can
also be winched or hi-started.
- Epoxy/fiberglass fuselage painted in the mould.
- Wings hollow moulded in Carbvon D-box version, very sturdy.
- Double-height airbrakes, 250mm long, already installed.
- Clear canopy fitted and hinged.
- fixed landing gear- Cockpit.- Wings 2 pieces with wing joiners, moulded tail unit.
- Hardware, short instructions, decals.
Radio requirements are two micro servos for the ailerons,
two for the flaps and two additional micro servos for the airbrakes. Four regular servos
for the elevator, rudder and retract. Additional servos might be installed for aerotow and water ballast.
For aerotowing, this glider requires a nose tow release, sold separately, this is also a great candidate for electric power, either FES (front electric sustainer) or pylon.
Inquiry for complete power and servo combo package deals.