2.7 m (106")
dm2 ( in2)
14-15 kg (30-33 lbs)
Mini to std servos for the wings.
The Quintus M is the
latest, 23m span, single-place open class sailplane in production at Schempp-Hirth in Germany. It’s been designed in cooperation with Lange Aviation, thus the similarity with the Antares. Now the Quintus M comes with a 70 HP piston engine, while the Antares 23E is equipped with a new electric motor design.
With a span of 7.66 meters this 1:3 scale Quintus has been specifically designed for the Skynav. GPS racing class.
It features a thinned airfoil and and a well balanced design for great handling
in any speed attitude.
The quality level of this kit is just astonishing, best we
ever seen, here the kit content:
- Completely finished fuselage, with special landing gear and
- Cockpit outfit from the finest, highly detailed
- Canopy fitted with scale hinges and locking mechanism
- All wires installed with sub-D connectors
- Four piece wing, main panel with interlocking wing joiner system, wing tips
with square carbon joiners.
- Full Carbon wing construction.
- Optional water ballast about 1 gal. water, with filling kit
- Large and efficient flaps, etc..
Fully moulded kit in all composite technology, glass, carbon,
retract installed, cockpit outfitted, all wires and connectors.
- Water ballast: 2 x 2LQuintus (7.66 m)
all carbon moulded kit,
price tag: 6000.00U$, inquiry for current pricing
- Self launch system
- Carry bags
- Scale fuselage repaint
Quintus-E (7.66m) all carbon moulded kit with self launch system, price:
inquiry for quote