|Wing Span:||2.84 m (112")|
|Length:||1.99 m (78 ")|
|Wing Area:||123.2 dm2 (1909 sq. in.)|
|Wing Airfoil:||Naca 4412|
|Wing Loading:||73-90 g/dm2 ( oz/sq. ft.)|
|Flying Weight:||9 - 11 kg (19-24 lbs)|
|Radio:||std servos and receiver recommended|
|Motor:||60cc to 80cc (100cc max)|
Electric with Predator 37-6
Miss Towing (Miss Tractor) is a purpose designed aircraft for aerotowing larger scale gliders. It is also well suited to carry a payload, like for aerial photography, pulling streamers, parachuting, schooling, etc.
It shall be equipped with a 60-80cc engine depending of the work to be carried out. Fitted with a 30cc it becomes a great large club trainer model.
Flaps are also very efficient and thanks their hinge configuration allow a 90 deg drop and gives this airframe real V/STOL capabilities.
A rugged and durable landing gear will allow multiple landing and take offs even on a very rough surface.
Last but not least, the versatile Naca 4412 airfoil will give this airplane a very smooth and forgiving flight behaviour
The kit comes as an ARF plane:
- All build up ply and balsa fuselage covered with Oracover.
- A build up open framework wing with ailerons and flaps, covered with Oracover.
- A fibreglass gel coated engine cowl.
- All aluminum main landing gear.
- Complete tail wheel assembly.
- Extensive high quality hardware kit, containing all control links, fibreglass control horns, special fibreglass hinges, king size ball links, radio hatch with latch, special removable servo mounts.
- CNC cut vinyl stickers.
- Step by step build instructions.
A great club workhorse.