mm (17 in.)
12 dm2 (186 sq. in.)
35 g/dm2 (11 oz/sq. ft.)
kg (6.4 oz)
servos and mini receiver
Micro BULLIT. A fast, sport deltawing
General principles of construction of PRECISION PRODUCTS TOPMODEL Laser-Cut kits
- She is the worthy descendant of the famous BULLIT, in micro version!
- She is built in one or two evenings and is really economical.
- She flies in a pocket handkerchief, super maneuverable and playful.
- She is not vicious for a penny!
- She can speed up when asked.
- She behaves surprisingly well in a sustained wind despite her low weight!
- She flies more than 10 minutes with the recommended battery pack.
- She is super easy to land at low speed.
- She is easily transportable, all assembled, ready to fly.
- She flies (almost) in all weather and everywhere!
- The micro BULLIT is assembled without special gifts, from the
moment you’re careful and you follow the construction manual
illustrated step by step, telling you everything from A to Z. Assembling
is fast, count one or two evenings before being ready for the maiden
- You only need some falls of Oracover® for covering her!
Thanks to the precision and finesse of the laser cutting CNC machine,
all assemblies are designed with locking keys which allow to assemble
the kit “in the air” without gluing (no need to build on the plan like
before). At this stage it is possible to look in detail, all
adjustments, straightness, symmetry and to adjust until a perfect blend
is found out. Immobilize the whole assembly using paper tape if
necessary. At that time and at that time only, it is possible to carry
out bonding. Do not disassemble but without touching anything, apply
thin CA into the joints by infiltration. Start gluing by dots, then,
while checking that nothing moves and the symmetry and straightness are
always perfect, assure all collages.
Laser cut kit, accuracy better than 1/100mm
- Includes all the balsa and plywood parts
- Hardware: pushrods, control horns, snap-keepers, canopy latch
- Vinyl cnc cut sticker
- Very detailed step by step illustrated construction manual (to be downloaded at our web site).
micro BULLIT 0.58m KIT LASER.pdf