100 inch Class e-powered glider for the 7-12 cells LMR (Limited Motor Run) or F5J category.
The NH-1036 airfoil provides a wide speed range, so this glider will have great climb and wind penetration capability to search for the thermal. Camber change is the key with this airfoil. Add down camber will allow for good climb rate in thermals, click some reflex and it will speed through sink. Crow configuration allows accurate landing. Excellent all around glider.
- Fuselage and canopy are fiberglass moulded with epoxy and gelcoated.
- The wings are in three pieces to facilitate transportation and storage.
- Ailerons and flaps controls on wings
- The wings are balsa sheeted built-up wings with ailerons and flaps ready to hinged; all covered with Oracover.
- +tail and rudder, wood construction, covered.
- Top quality accessories.
- Fully illustrated assembly instructions
Complete servos and power package available, motor, controller, folding prop and batteries, inquiry for current pricing:
- Plettenberg Orbit 15-14 on 3S Li
- Mega AC 22/3S on 3S Li
- Plettenberg HP220/20/A2 P4 5:1, on 2-3S Li