L23-Super Blanik from LET - Aircraft Industries,
built in the Czech Republic, is
the sailplane of choice for many clubs because of its easy handling
characteristics, its aerobatic ability and the durability of its all-metal
construction. The forward sweep of the wings and the “T” tail, give it a unique
appearance in the air.
This a nice semi-scale reproduction of
this well known glider. At this size it make it a great floater and a perfect ship to get into scale
soaring. Will do best behind a tug and its ease of handling will make it a great
introductory ship for thermal soaring.
- White epoxy gel coated fiberglass fuselage.
- Wings, elevator and the moving part of the rudder are from the foam covered
with obechi FG/Carbon reinforced.
- Covered with Oracover.
- 320 mm long, double height, airbrakes installed.
- White gel coated canopy frame.
- Wing joiner, transparent canopy, accessories, stickers.
Radio requirements are six micro servos for the ailerons, flaps and airbrakes,
two mini servos for the elevator, rudder. An additional servo might be installed for