The Falcon-E Kevlar/Carbon, is the version of the Falcon-E with a kevlar/carbon fuselage, extremely strong.
The Falcon-E is a great sport plane, between a slope and thermal duration ship, and a sport F5B plane. It's size makes it a great racer on the slope, very swift. On the field it will hunt thermals with ease and behave very smoothly in thermal turns, nice steady climb rate. With the right power setup astonishing speed passes are a game.
The MH-32 airfoil provides a wide speed range, so this glider will have great climb and wind penetration capability to search for the thermal. Camber change is the key with this airfoil. Add down camber will allow for good climb rate in thermals, click some reflex and it will speed through sink. Crow configuration allows accurate landing. Excellent all around glider.
- Fuselage and canopy are all molded epoxy-kevlar/carbon painted.
- The wings are in two pieces to facilitate transportation and storage.
- The wings are hollow molded, carbon reinforced with ailerons and flaps livee-hinged.
- +tail and rudder, hollow molded.
- All needed accessories and assembly instructions.
Complete power package available, motor, controller, folding prop and batteries, inquiry for current pricing:
- Mega AC 22/3S on 3 LiPo cells
- Plettenberg HP220/20/A2 P4 5:1, on 3S LiPo cells