|Wing Span:||3.0 m (118")|
|Length:||2.18 m (86 ")|
|Wing Area:|| dm2 ( sq. in.)|
|Wing Airfoil:|| |
|Wing Loading:|| g/dm2 ( oz/sq. ft.)|
|Flying Weight:||13 - 15 kg (28-33 lbs)|
|Radio:||Power servos and reg. receiver recommended|
|Motor:||60cc to 110cc |
Electric with Predator
A great scale reproduction of the Bellanca Super Decathlon in IMA size. The Bellanca Super Decathlon was the most powerful in its variant.
This IMA size airframe is perfect as a tug, but also a joy to fly and see!
Accurately reproduced with its typical shape, and has great handling. The strong flaps will allow steep return dive, without acceleration, and land at your feet to get an other glider to tow in the air quickly. It is a great plane for aerobatics as well and shows excellent stability in any situation.
A pure pleasure to fly!
Equipped with a 60 to 110cc engine it will fly like a trainer. It features large flaps, and a nice scale appearance.
The kit includes the two release mechanism for aerotowing.
Electric tug is also possible with now the famous Plettenberg Preadator 30-8, it will tow 25-40 lbs gliders to sky's limit.
This Bellanca has proven to be a great tug for gliders up to 55 lbs.
- High quality fibreglass moulded fuselage, light yet strong, painted either in yellow or red.
- Fiberglas motor cowling, pvc windshield.
- Aluminum tow release mechanism installed, scale aluminum landing gear.
- Wing are built up in two pieces, Oracover covered, ailerons and flaps finished, hinged by pin hinges.
- Hard wood struts with aluminum fittings.
- Tail is build up fully covered.
- All required hardware and assembly manual.
- Thanks the QUICK BUILT technique, this airframe can be completed within 20 hours.