... the essence of beauty and performance
124 dm2 (2061 in2)
11-13 kg (23-29 lbs)
Mini to micro servos for the wings.
UP & GoII as self launch
This is latest development at Schleicher company,
they just added this new glider of
a new generation family, the ASG, in the 18m class. It is designed by Michael Greiner,
their new design associate and it will be
marketed during year
2006.You will get here on of the greatest
scale reproduction, of this high performance scale glider, manufactured by Tangent in Germany. High aspect ratio wings,
giving great L/D, smooth handling, great thermal capability.
Nice on tow or
slope. This kit is designed for all arfound flying, so the airframe has
been optimized with a great strength to weight ratio.
Never flown a high performance ship, this plane cruses. Never thermaling has
been so easy with this well balanced airframe, smooth handling, responsive, wide
speed envelope all what you dreamed of.
- Four-piece wing in Carbon Champ edition
- All control surfaces and flaps finished in "elastic-flap" design
- Built-in spoilers
- Optimum force transmission via a beefy square carbon joiner in CFRP hybrid strut
- Flaps with perfect sealing lip, minimal gap
- Laser cut RC wood set, coated in fiberglass silver optics
- High quality small parts
- Weight-optimized GRP CFRP fuselage
- optional: fuselage with prepared retractable landing gear openings
- Ready covered white
- Plug-in fiberglass winglets included
- Elevator and rudder in sandwich construction
- Decal sheet included
Radio requirements are two micro servos for the ailerons,
two for the flaps and two for the airbrakes, three regular servos for the
elevator, rudder and landing gear. An additional servo might be installed for aerotow.Complete combo packages available.
Also available with UP& GOII sls, inquiry for quote.