Open Class e-powered glider for the 3-4 cells LMR (Limited Motor Run), ALES or F5J category.
The MH-32 airfoil provides a wide speed range, so this glider will have great climb and wind penetration capability to search for the thermal.
Camber change is the key with this airfoil. Add down camber will allow for good climb rate in thermals, click some reflex and it will speed through sink.
Crow configuration allows accurate landing. Excellent all around glider.
performance electric sailplane, with a three-piece wing equipped with MH
32 profile, elegant appearance and excellent flight expression
Ideal is the evolution of the highly popular and successful model Fantasy, from which incorporates all its positive qualities.
Ideal will satisfy all those who want to enjoy the beauty and quietness of thermal flying. It is characterized by a calm and stable yield.
The flaps can be used not only for turning in thermals, but also as a brake upon landing.
It's rugged construction will still allow mild aerobatics. A great all purpose glider in handy transportable format.
- Light fuselage moulded in white tinted epoxy fiberglass
- Three-piece wing foam core balsa sheeted and covered with Oracover®. Ailerons and flaps ready.
- Tailplanes are made in a balsa framework and covered with Oracover®
- Top quality accessories
- Vinyl cnc cut stickers
- Complete assembly manual with step by step illustrations
Complete power or combo package available, motor, controller, folding prop and servos, inquiry for current pricing:
- Plettenberg HP220/20/A2 P4 5:1, on 3S
- Mega 22/3S on 3S, great for ALES
- Mega 22/45/3E on 4S, great for ALES